Wednesday, August 26, 2015

first rant

I don't care what culture, nationality, religion, or race someone is. If they are ghetto then they suck. When I say "ghetto" I mean people who are rude, uncouth, crass, uncaring, violent, thuggish, criminal, and enjoy intimidating and bullying others, especially those who are not like them.

They are people who don't care about anything or anyone (apparently even themselves), ruin their neighborhoods, and make life generally unpleasant for anyone around them. They hate everything (especially anything nice), they have bad attitudes and huge chips on their shoulders, and love to complain constantly without doing anything positive.

I went to school with some of these idiots, I use to live next to some of these idiots, and on my way to work I often have to pass some of these idiots.  Seems like I can't escape them. They are everywhere.

And they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment