Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NYC cops are ghetto

Last year when I posted about Eric Garner I mentioned that I dislike the NYPD (for various reasons).

Well they just gave me another reason.  Apparently some plainclothes pigs police in an unmarked vehicle almost ran over a mailman, Glenn Grays.  When Mr. Grays shouted at the car, they stopped and started harassing him.

Even after Mr. Grays identified himself as a mailman, the pigs police officers continued to harass him and accuse him of ‘resisting arrest’.  It sounds like a parody or exaggeration of cops, but in this case it’s true.

There are good cops out there, and many of them deserve our sympathy (such as officer Randolph Holder, who was shot by some two-bit thug, and who I just posted about).  But it’s a-holes like these other ones who ruin it for everybody else.

The police commissioner, Bill Bratton, was quoted as saying: “Based on what I witnessed on that, the various videos I've reviewed now, I have strong concerns about the charge against the individual”.

Yeah, whatever, Billy-boy.  If there hadn’t been a video you probably would not have given a crap.

Billy-boy also said that the officers were suppose to be working in uniform at the time (but weren’t, just like those third world death squad cops like to do).

Oink oink!

________________________
Source below:






No comments:

Post a Comment